Are you thinking about financing your own study at IIT through scholarship, conduct research, travel abroad for innovative projects, launch entrepreneurial ventures?
IIT-KGP is here to support you
- Close to 1000 students at IIT-KGP receive financial assistance from various corporations, foundations and external agencies
- More than 1000 students receive Scholarships on Merit-cum-Means
- 100s of Endowment Prizes and Free Tuition-ship offered by the Institute
- Alumni Funded Scholarships
International Travel Assistance
- IIT-KGP facilitated and financed students to participate in international competitions such as Hult Prize, GRIFTECH, Formula SAE, Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition, FIRA World Cup.
- Under the final year students funded program 'My Imprint' students have been supported on various occasions of international travel assistance.
- International Travel assistance has been formalized under the Shri Gopal Rajgarahia (SGR) Student International Travel Programme for research and volunteer projects, international competitions and conferences, international internships and co-op placements
- Top-up Fellowships offered by Faculty from Research Projects
- Special Grants for incubated Entrepreneurship projects
- At IIT-KGP education loans can be availed from nationalised banks in the campus
- Students will not have to depend on your parents or on scholarships for study